If you are facing a criminal charge in Texas, choosing an experienced and aggressive criminal defense lawyer to fight for your rights and freedom could be the most important decision of your life. Don’t take chances with your future. It is critical to work with a proven criminal attorney who will protect you.
Texas Criminal Defense Attorney
With the devastation that a criminal judgment can have on your life and the well-being of your family, it is important to work with the best criminal defense attorney possible. The best way to keep your criminal record clean is by working with a criminal defense lawyer with the experience and thorough preparation needed to avoid conviction. I am dedicated to the rights of my clients.
Just a few of the criminal defense charges that I can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- Juvenile Defense – A juvenile can be arrested for the same crimes as an adult. In some cases, prosecutors may seek to have them tried as an adult as well, depending on the seriousness of the crime. I understand the adverse effects that a juvenile conviction can have on a young person’s future. It is important to call as soon as possible to ensure that the rights of your child are protected.
- DWI – A DWI conviction can have a devastating impact on your life, leading to heavy fines, jail time, and the loss of your driving privileges. Working with a knowledgeable Texas DWI attorney gives you the best chance of successfully managing the legal system. I have the expertise to make the law work for you.
- Domestic Violence – It is important to retain experienced counsel as early as possible if you have been accused of any kind of domestic violence, including assault. Making a statement to the police in an effort to explain the situation can often incriminate you. If you or your spouse is facing prosecution, I can help.
- Drug Crimes – It is important to work with dedicated counsel on your side due to the aggressive stance that the government takes on any drug crime. One simple call protects you and ensures high-quality representation. I will protect your rights.
- Probation Violations – Probation violations occur anytime a person violates the terms of probation outlined by the judge. It is important to work with an experienced attorney if you have ben accused of violating the terms of your probation.
- Weapons Charges – Weapons offenses that we can help you with include unlawful possession of a weapon, possession of an illegal weapon, armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, possession of a concealed weapon, and others.
- Misdemeanors – Misdemeanors are crimes which carry a possible penalty of up to a year in the county jail and fines. Examples of misdemeanors include disorderly conduct, drug offenses, criminal mischief, assault, theft, and many others. Being charged with a misdemeanor in Texas is no minor legal matter. Although they aren’t felonies, a misdemeanor conviction can remain on your record forever and there are often collateral consequences including driver’s license suspensions. Therefore, it wise to retain an experienced misdemeanor lawyer when charged.
These are just a few of the charges I can help you to fight. For any questions regarding a felony or misdemeanor charge, please call my office at (832) 230-0075 or fill out the form to the right for a prompt reply.
Board Certified in Criminal Defense
Having a lawyer who is Board Certified in Criminal Law can help take the fear out of going to court, make sure your side of the story is heard, see that you are treated fairly, protect your rights and protect your freedom. Lawyers are like doctors. It is nice to have a doctor that is a general practitioner, but if you need surgery, you go to a surgeon. The law is no different. When faced with a criminal problem, you want an attorney who is Board Certified in Criminal Law.