Compassionate Juvenile Defense Lawyer Defending Accused Texas Minors
A juvenile record in Texas can cause significant damage to a child’s future, crippling their chances to enter the military, find employment, obtain a state license, or enter the college of their choice. Attorney Keith G. Allen is an experienced juvenile defense attorney who understands the Texas juvenile court system and its unique set of rules and procedures. Working with a dedicated lawyer can mean the difference between your child learning a valuable lesson or living with their mistake permanently. Keith will fight for a resolution that promises the best possible future.
Pearland Juvenile Defense Attorney
A juvenile can be arrested for the same crimes as an adult. In some cases, prosecutors may even seek to have them tried as an adult. Keith is an experienced juvenile defense attorney who will work diligently to protect your child’s future and freedom. As a parent, it is difficult to be objective regarding the future of your child following an arrest. Keith can help you understand your options.
As with adult criminal offenses, juvenile crimes may include a number of different charges, such as:
- Drug Crimes — Drug offenses, such as possession of marijuana or the unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, are among the most common juvenile crimes.
- Alcohol Offenses — Keith represents juveniles charged with alcohol-related offenses, including minor in possession (MIP) citations, driving under the influence (DUI) and consumption of alcohol.
- Criminal Mischief — The specific offense, as well as the potential penalties, depends largely upon the value of the damage.
- Theft — Theft and other property crimes, including shoplifting, burglary, criminal trespass and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
- Assault — Juvenile fights can turn into assault charges with criminal consequences. Keith represents juveniles accused of assault and other violent crimes.
Keith understands the adverse effects that a juvenile conviction can have on a young person’s future. With a thorough knowledge of the juvenile court system, Keith is dedicated to helping you find a successful outcome. It is important to call as soon as possible to ensure that the rights of your child are protected